About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Rockin' to the Imagination Movers!

This is my son's latest, most favorite show, and it's on the Disney channel. For once, I can actually tolerate a daytime child's show without wanting to slam my head into a wall. This is a show for mom's who cannot even stand 5 seconds of Barney, and who feel they might need to throw the TV out if they see one more episode of most of what's on NOGGIN lately — and this is coming from a mom who used to like Noggin's programming! I liked The Upside Down Show, and 64 Zoo Lane is wonderful (though you need to DVR it or tape it since it's only on in the middle of the night, or rather, the pitch black morning), and I'll admit that at first I thought Little Bear was totally "faggy," but I like the show now that I've paid attention and gave it an honest chance, and like it even more when it's calm, kind stories put my son to sleep for nap time. But if I see some of the other shows one more time, I might need sedation. ;) Noggin shouldn't have put LazyTown on in the morning; my son hates it. He doesn't care for Franklin either. But Noggin putting Lazytown in the 10am slot made me have to find a show for my son's after breakfast lazy time, and that's how we found The Imagination Movers, so thank you, Noggin, for changing the line-up and making us change the channel!

You can go to Disney's website for the Movers if you want more info, check out the bios, see videos, hear songs from the show or just sit with your child in the Kids Only section.



You can also find The Imaginary Movers on MySpace —

MySpace URL: http://www.myspace.com/imaginarymovers









UPCOMING SHOWS!

Feb 7 2009 10:30P     Alabama Theatre - Birmingham, AL Birmingham, Alabama
Feb 14 2009 1:00P     Count Basie Theatre - Red Bank, NJ Red Bank, New Jersey
Feb 15 2009 1:30P     Community Theatre at Mayo Center for the Performing Arts -        Morristown, NJ Morristown, New Jersey
Feb 16 2009 1:00P     Bergen Performing Arts Center - Englewood, NJ Englewood, New Jersey
Mar 7 2009 10:00A     Bass Performance Hall - Fort Worth/Dallas TX Fort Worth, Texas

Sounds Like (from their MySpace profile)

Red Hot Chili Peppers meet Captain Kangaroo Beastie Boys meet Mr. Rogers Compared to Barenaked Ladies, Devo, Sugar Ray, Dave Matthews, Dave Clark Five and even The Ramones mixed in too.
Record Label — WDR

Also from their Myspace profile:

About Imagination Movers

The Movers Rich, Scott, Dave and Smitty -- began in New Orleans in 2003 and now are fast-rising stars on the national kids music scene thanks to their combination of radio-friendly songs, kid-friendly themes and dynamic live shows.

Mover live shows are instant parties. "There's no guitar solos or fancy playing, but by trial and error, and by playing 250+ shows all over the country, we've figured out our identity and created the prototype for what we hope will be this big, multiple 18-wheeler arena rock concert for kids and parents. We basically want to take the Van Halen 1979 World Tour production values and do it for kids," sayeth Mover Rich.

So . . . catch the Movers on satellite radio as they are on heavy rotation on XM, Sirius and now - Radio Disney. On XM, they have launched five songs to the top of the charts, including the recent No. 1 hit "Farm." But they don't stop there - IM has cracked college radio charts at Emerson College, Drexel University, Rice University, Muhlenberg College and others. The Movers have even gone international: their music is played on digital radio throughout England and Canada; and Happy Rainbow in Beijing, China.

They've also won 14 national music awards and were named a Parenting Pick by Parenting Magazine, and won a John Lennon Songwriting Contest award for the song "Looking Out the Window." An ongoing tour of U.S. cities creates new Movers fans (affectionately known as Gearheads) in the wake of every show.

Movers audio and video encourages kids to reach high, think big, work hard and have fun! The Movers themselves are leading by example as they captivate new fans daily with their winning sound and style.




No comments:

Post a Comment