About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Verse Upon Bank Of America Holding My Checks And Angering My Cat


VERSE UPON BANK OF AMERICA
HOLDING MY CHECKS
AND ANGERING MY CAT

"These checks will be held for two weeks", they said,
"because they are very large and from New Jersey"

This much is true
But I am now home and
my cat is angry

He looks up through
his sloth with narrowed eyes
He querulously naiows his consternation

Tonight I will sleep the sleep of a good man
but my cat will not know rest
burring hair on his back, whiskers fanned
looking out on the rooftops with disdain and contempt
at spots where other cats have sat
outdoor cats
cats with no collars no names
cats that dig through dumpsters clawing towards the smell of day-old filets
skittering perhaps like a word whispered into a wind
on a moonless night in a dark alley
behind the bank that holds my checks.

Bank of America should not be in the business of angering cats.



NOTE: In July of 2005 I changed banks. My new back only holds checks for 5 days.


copyright © 2003-2006 Life In A Mikeycosm Site Meter
copyright © 2003-2006 Life In A Mikeycosm Site Meter

The above was written by Mike. Mike is not only a really cool dude, but writes some poetry. Funny poetry I must say. He has a sense of humor that cannot be described in normal terms. I'm glad I met Mike, and I hope he continues to crack me up.


BONUS POEM!

"I HAVE, IN MY TIME, SEEN SOME CHEESES..." fragment
Affectionately dedicated to Christopher Hume

I have, in my time, seen some cheeses.
No stranger to Swiss or Gruyere
I may, as I wander
wherever I pleases,
pause often to ponder
the prized food of meeses
and of some poets, here and there.

MEUNSTER AND BRIE
IT'S ALL THE SAME TO ME
(belloweth the mislactothrope)
I HAVE, IN MY TIME
HAD BETTER WITH WINE
THAN WAS FORMED IN THE BOWELS OF A GOAT

What discord! What spite has been uttered,
to curdle my smooth creamy dream?
Who cares not for dairy
or greets with a shudder
relation to cheesecake and to butter
to milk and to thick dreamy cream?

...

(Unfinished work-in-progress)


NOTE: When performing this aloud, capitalized parts should be read through a megaphone.



©http://www.mikeycosm.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment