About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Monday, March 09, 2009

When Someone Blatantly Ignores Your Copyrights…


Click image above to enlarge.

Click image above to enlarge.

What part of "You're infringing on my copyrights" does The Improper Adoptee NOT understand?

I can't seem to figure out this psychotic woman's mindset. The words are very clear and easy to read. DO NOT USE MY IMAGES. It's not hard to comprehend. It's all stated on each site she has downloaded my images from and then uploaded them to her blogs. Is she really that brazen? Does she honestly think she is going to get away with all of this and not get into any trouble for any of her crimes against me? Maybe she does.

That's not well thought through on her part. The harassment was bad enough, but now the bestiality and the exploitation of my toddler — she's crossed a very dangerous line for herself. Is she self-destructive? It's possible she wants to be caught as a means to be stopped.

I asked her to stop and I thought that would be easier and less of a stressful way to go about this, for both of us. I can only assume she wants to be punished. I'm completely baffled by her sick actions.


















*Note: Amyadoptee is no longer affiliated in any manner with The Improper Adoptee. I am friends with "Amyadoptee," and in fact, The Improper Adoptee has been asked numerous times by Amy to remove all the content pertaining to me and her from The Improper Adoptee's blog—by Amy herself. Her request to The Improper was ignored, and Ms. McAboy continued to not only use Amy name, but to add to the blog even more defamatory vitriol about Amy and about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment