About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To “The Improper Adoptee”

To Marilyn-The Improper Adoptee:
Cease and Desist the Libel and Cruelty you display towards me. I've asked you for so many months, and through two winters now.
I said PLEASE STOP.

When my father was diagnosed with cancer, I asked you to end this sick game of yours, and I asked you privately. You didn't post my "please…" because it was too honest and it came from a place you don't have within you.

STOP ABUSING ME VIA THE INTERNET, STOP BULLYING ME AND STOP STEALING MY PHOTOS I POST THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY LABELED AS NOT FOR USE BY ANYONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY YOU.
STOP YOUR CYBERPSYCHO BEHAVIOR TOWARDS ME.

My father is dying of cancer. You've made a mockery of him.

My son is being exploited on your other blog, by you. You've posted not just libel, but sexually deviant content about me and my family, content that is defamatory and untrue besides disgusting. I ask that you remove it or I am going to do all I can to have you pay for these crimes — the abuse, harassment and emotional duress you've put me through for so long.

I asked you to stop long ago.
I asked in a cordial manner. You ignored me. I then reached out to your friends, but you claim I harassed them. I have my email to them, and I did not harass anybody. If you were really being harassed, you'd have asked me to stop, and you know what? You never did. That's because you are not the victim, but the victimizer.

I sent you a Cease and Desist message directly to your blog. You ignored it, and immediately posted another crude and libelous blog about me. I sent another, demanding you stop your cyberbullying and libel, and that you remove the images you stole from me and used without my permission (a form of stalking). You responded by making fun of my father and his battle with cancer, saying he didn't have cancer, but that you wished I did.

I told you I wanted no part of your insane online game of abuse, but you didn't and still don't want to stop. You're cruel and heartless.

No comments:

Post a Comment