About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Monday, December 15, 2008

A PostSecret Tearjerker.

I logged onto Post Secret, not expecting this postcard.

My father has lung cancer, stage 4. It spread to his brain, and now to his liver and hip. The brain tumor has been shrunk to almost a non-existent spec, but the lung tumor is fighting the treatments. The cancer in the liver and hip was just found, so treatment on both has just begun. If he didn't have the treatments, he'd still be functioning fine. He was built, strong and very active until the cancer gave that subtle hint that sent him to the doctor. He'd been swimming laps and noticed a numbness in his arm this summer, and that is how it was discovered. Had his arm not felt tingly and numb in areas, the cancer would not have been found until it engulfed his entire body. Cancer, an evil disease.

My son can't wait for his grandpa to come home this evening. He's been in the hospital all week. The new chemo had a side effect that made his fall, so they had to keep him for observation and tests. This not only distressed us, the adults, but made my son very agitated.

I have a friend who lost her father over the Christmas holiday in 2006, when my son was born. He has lung cancer. I'm relieved that my father will be here for the holidays, and for my son's birthday. I cannot imagine losing a loved one on a special day, or having a special day or event marked by a tragedy. My sister's birthday was a reminder of Sept. 11th for a long time.

I'm glad my Dad is coming home, and will be able to spend the holidays with his family, and know he's loved.


-----Email Message-----
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2008 2:59 AM
Subject: Brain Cancer

My mother has brain cancer. She was diagnosed during the holiday season last year. They told her she probably had two months to live. My mother is sitting in the room next to me, and will be here for the holidays this year.

I don't believe in god, but I am praying for a miracle for your father. My mom got one.


PostSecret Community



Images©PostSecret.com

No comments:

Post a Comment