About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Oscar, the British cat who steals underwear, reported to police by his owners


Oscar, the British cat who steals underwear, reported to police by his owners

Saturday, July 10th 2010, 10:29 AM


Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/07/10/2010-07-10_oscar_the_british_cat_who_steals_underwear_reported_to_police_by_his_owners.html#ixzz0tOTemmwq


Oscar the cat has been reported to police by its owners for stealing underwear.
HO
Oscar the cat has been reported to police by its owners for stealing underwear.




Forget catnip. This frisky feline has a penchant for frilly undies.
Seems Oscar, a 13-year old British kitty, has been swiping his neighbors unmentionables - and just about anything else he can get his paws on.
"He was very proud that he had found these presents for us and would drop them at our feet," Owner Peter Weismantel, 72, of Southampton, told the Daily Mirror.
So far, the fuzzy cat burglar has swiped more than 70 items, from socks to rubber gloves. Last week, he brought home 10 pairs of children's underwear.
Worried that their neighbors would suspect something more perverse was afoot, Weismantel reported klepto kitty to the police.
"The officer I spoke to thought it was pretty amusing, but he could see why I was worried," Weismantel said.
He and his wife, Birgitt, have been fostering Oscar since last Christmas. Despite his naughty knicker thieving habit, the couple still plan to adopt him.
"He's got a lovely personality," Birgitt Weismantel, 56, said. "If anyone is missing any underwear, it would be good to put their minds at rest that it's only a cat pinching them and not someone more unpleasant."
The couple has held on to the pilfered items in hopes of one day reuniting them with their rightful owners.
Oscar, meanwhile, remains on the prowl.
With News Wire Services


Read morehttp://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/07/10/2010-07-10_oscar_the_british_cat_who_steals_underwear_reported_to_police_by_his_owners.html#ixzz0tOU0ivED

No comments:

Post a Comment