About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Colorful Life


New York Daily Photo: A Colorful Life

My son's father is a Deadhead. I am not. Harry's daddy just left to run the soundboard for a Dead style jam band that is playing out here on Long Island tonight. My son is sitting beside me, using his computer, an eMac, playing Dr. Suess's ABC's. I was browsing New York Daily Photo, and I came across this photo just as my fiancé was leaving to do the gig.

People stereotype Deadheads all the time. People always assume hippies do drugs. This blog is a must read. The owner of this colorful bus is Kat O'Sullivan, and if anyone is living life to it's fullest, it's Kat. You could say she's already lived life to it's fullest. 


As an artist and a supporter of the DIY community, I am in awe of this woman. I'm jealous! She's doing what she wants to, what she loves and she doesn't have to ask for help from anyone. She makes wonderful handmade clothing; I am very partial to handmade arm warmers and cuffs in the inter, and hers are just so colorful.


Last, but not least, she is amazing. She worked with Mother Teresa. She dumped a job with no meaning and hitchhiked to Timbuktu. You just can't make things like that up. This is a site you must check out when you have some free time. Not many people can just get up, leave it all behind and do what she's done.

I know this blog isn't written well, but I had to type it up quickly since my son needs some help with the mouse. He's 22 months old, and his mousing skills are not the best…yet. When they are, I can't let his computer near the cable connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment