About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Cat returned to owner after missing for three years | This Dish Is Veg - Vegan, Animal Rights, Eco-friendly News

Cat returned to owner after missing for three years | This Dish Is Veg - Vegan, Animal Rights, Eco-friendly News



Cat returned to owner after missing for three years





While away from home three years ago, Terri Essex was told that her beloved cat, Harrison, had run away and her sitter was unable to find him. On returning to her Muskegon, MI home, Essex did all the things you would expect her to do. "We looked, we checked all the shelters, we ran ads in the paper," she said.

Then this month, Harbor Humane Society recieved a cat from the Ottawa County Sheriff's Department Animal Control, checked the feline's microchip and found that it was Harrison, who was still wearing his collar.

"For him to be alive after three years, especially being front-declawed, is pretty amazing," said Jill Bannick-Albrecht of the Harbor Humane Society. She explained that front-declawed cats are defenseless in the wild, and the chances of him being killed by a predator or hit by a car were extremely high.

"It's unbelievable," said Essex. "I always felt like he wasn't dead, like someone had taken him. It sounds like, from what they are saying, he's just been free roaming all this time."

Harrison is now safely back home.

Source: Freep.com

Bev Hahler |  @redhotvegan
Bev, a vegetarian since she was 14 years old, became more interested in veganism several years ago after studying Agro-business as part of an Ecology degree. She has a gorgeous daughter in second grade who has been a vegetarian her whole life (lucky girl). Follow Bev on her blog and Facebook.

Photo credit:grandhaventribune.com

No comments:

Post a Comment