About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Long Island vegans can finally wake up to last night's cold pizza - Long Island vegan restaurants | Examiner.com

3 Brothers Pizzeria is the best in the area. I came across it by accident; I was looking through my Mettup.com events and one listed "Brunch at 3 Brothers!" I clicked "Attending plus one" and hoped it would be good. Finding vegan food on Long Island isn't so easy, and when you do find it, it's not always affordable.

After attending the brunch, I knew I'd found my new spot for vegan food close by: 3 Brothers Pizzeria. Brunch was delicious, there was nothing Jay prepared that was left behind or turned away. I highly recommend a visit! Grab a menu on your way out—you will be phoning in orders before you know it ;)

Long Island vegans can finally wake up to last night's cold pizza - Long Island vegan restaurants | Examiner.com





Long Island vegans can finally wake up to last night's cold pizza



3 Brothers Pizzeria also serves nonvegan pizza.
3 Brothers Pizzeria also serves nonvegan pizza.
Melissa Cole
There's nothing like a hot, greasy slice of New York-style pizza. And now, thanks to the fine pizza artisans over at 3 Brothers Pizzeria in Rockville Centre, the same sentiment can now too apply to vegan pizza on Long Island.
A nail shop, grocery store and real estate office are among the other businesses that line the village street, making 3 Brothers Pizzeria more than just a bit of a peculiarity amongst the familiar island facades. With the word "vegan" plastered all over the door, this place makes no apologies for its expansive menu of animal-friendly alternatives.
Choose among specialty pies like the Grilled Portobello and the Pizza Bianca, or craft the perfect personal pizza. The pizzeria has both regular and whole wheat crust, and tomato, garlic and pesto sauces. Toppings run the gamut, and include everything from vegetables to mock meat alternatives like grilled seitan and veggie pepperoni.
But everyone knows that a pizza just isn't a pizza without the cheese, er, "Teese." 3 Brothers uses the soy-based cheese alternative, as well as the tapioca-based Daiya brand, both in mozzarella and cheddar varieties to top vegan pizzas. Cashew-tofu ricotta is also available.
Even though there’s no word in Italian for “vegan,” 3 Brothers still manages to translate classic old country dishes like Fettuccine Alfredo and Pasta Bolognese into animal-friendly dinners. Vegan appetizers, entrees and calzones are also on the menu.
Check the chalkboard scribbling daily for the ever-changing selection of indulgent vegan dessert options, like the peanut butter bomb brownie, pistachio cake and the Italian after dinner staple, tiramisu.
But 3 Brothers isn’t just a vegan paradise—the restaurant also has an entire menu of conventionally made Italian pizzas and food, proving that vegans can coexist with their omnivorous counterparts. Stay and eat in the restaurant’s dining room or place an order for delivery. 3 Brothers also caters events.
3 Brothers Pizzera is located on 212 North Long Beach Rd, Rockville Centre, Long Island (516-766-0752, 3brotherspizzeria.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment