About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

"Well it's June 19th..." and You're Still a Libelous Stalking FREAK.

Dear Improper Adoptee,

You are a sick woman. Please, for the love of God, seek professional mental help. You're sickness is only progressing. Look how many years it has been that you've obsessed over me. It's not normal. No, Marilyn, it's not. 

You are indeed a pathological liar as well. I am truly sorry that you cannot accept the fact the the Orleans Police did visit your home and confront you. At first you denied everything, but once they presented you with the printouts of all the hateful blogs you posted, which included the hate crime — kikehole and "the Germans should've finished what they started — you broke down and cried, and you cried hysterically, if I'm not mistaken. You then admitted all the hateful, cruel online harassment and abuse to the two detectives, with the excuse of "she hurt my feelings." How pathetic. You told Police Officers that you stalked me, abused me and my family, my friends, etc., with disgusting bestiality blog entries, photos of my toddler with hideous comments and prose, hateful blog entries about my father and his fight with cancer... and you blamed it on "hurt feelings." But it gets better. You claim I stole my son from a stranger, and you even brought that up. You claimed I'm part of adoption of human, which is a lie. You were, in a nutshell, bonkers. When they left, they left you in puddles of tears and a nervous wreck. You were told that the next visit would not be as pleasant. Was it? Hmmm? 

Stop this madness of yours. Everyone knows I'm not cruel, I'm not a hacker and I'm not anyone who trolls, abuses anyone or anything or partakes in anything you ramble about. you are a deeply sick woman and I'm seriously tired of you and your crap.

You are, and this is a fact, insane.

Anyone can go to my blog and see the truth, McNutter. That's the problem with your sick and delusional blog entries. I'm an animal rights activist and a mother of a toddler. I'm a volunteer for animals. I'm a teacher to my son. I help arrange rescue of cats, sometimes dogs. Where does "hacking" fall into this? It doesn't. That was your paranoid delusional mind creating a worry, for you to focus on because you needed something more than just "hurt feelings." There's more to it. You were upset that you had no computer skills and I had used a computer since the late 80's. This worried you enough to go throw away money on bogus services. You use a PC; it's your fault it doesn't run smoothly now and then. You probably never optimize the drive, the files... and you probably never do basic maintenance. PC's aren't all the marketing world hypes them up to be, cupcake. They need a lot of care of they run like crap in no time. If you choose to blame that on me, you A) are nuts, and B) have my blessings. LOL

Keep calling the police. I've done nothing to you. You're a fruitcake. I've seen your posts on other forums, where you call yourself the "poor bastard." I found your post on a forum that wasn't even related to adoption, yet you went and posted about me, warning the world about my "hacking skills." Don't you think if all this delusion of your was fact, I'd not be sitting here laughing at you AND warning you to CEASE AND DESIST before I send all your blog entries, forum posts, trolling, etc. to BOSTON instead of your small town police department?

Get a life. You're getting old. Move on, you disturbingly psycho freak.




If anyone questions the validity of my side of this harassment, stalking and online libel case, please call:



Orleans Police Department
90 S. Orleans Road
Orleans, MA 02653




Phone: 508-255-0117
Officer Tebbetts or Officer Higgins
Refer to the case of the local woman who posts harassment and libel online, and had a New Yorker send files to them.

Below is the work of THE IMPROPER ADOPTEE.
Full Name and more available upon GOOGLE SEARCH.
She is an anti-Semitic hateful sociopathic, paranoid schizophrenic.


BTW, M. McCREEPY, I know you just logged on.
It's on my Tracker. You idiot.
STOP OBSESSING ABOUT ME! YOU ARE OBSESSED AND IT'S CALLED AGGRAVATED HARASSMENT. Keep it up and I am calling the State Police, filing a complaint, and sending them ALL the documentation going back years, to NOW.

Just reminder, creepy freak...




The Orleans, MA police need to pay her yet another visit, and warn her about her illegal activities. They will confiscate her computer, she'll cry, and she'll spend the night in a cell at the local jail for not obeying their direct orders and for not listening to their very specific and clear words to her the last two times they paid her a visit: STOP HARASSING ME and DO NOT EVER BOG OR WRITE ABOUT ME AGAIN, OR EXPECT TO BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH A CRIME.






Yes indeed. What goes around, comes around, and it will for The Improper Adoptee. She is going to finally pay for her abuse, libel and stalking.
I'm calling the Oreans MA police about you AGAIN. (I know you're reading this, you creepy stalker; you obsessed lunatic) Expect a HOME VISIT within the next week. I am emailing Det. Travis Tebbetts your ENTIRE BLOG and SIDEBAR right now, and I just made it a PDF, so there will be no mistakes about your libel and harassment at all. You're insane, and you need help.  

I'm emailing the Orleans Police EVERYTHING, and then I'm calling to let them know that all the documents are emailed, and they can print them out and pay you a personal visit. YOU ARE GETTING ARRESTED FOR LIBEL AND HARASSMENT, and I'll come to MA to watch you go to court, cry, and be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. This time, I want to see you pay for your abuse. Officer Tebbits and his co-workers will be seeing you soon. 
It's FEB. 28th, 2010. 
Why the hell are you starting up with me, harassing me, in 2010, you psychopath?

The following (starting with "The Pathological Liar's Psychotic Prose:") is taken from the blog of The Improper Adoptee. She had been told to never blog about me again, to not write about me online. She has updated her blog and written more about me — more libel and more abusive and disturbing crap — which proves she is obsessed with me and is stalking me. She has mentioned my MySpace account, my Flickr (pro photo account) and my listings in Blog Catalog. She's stalking me, lurking me, and her obsession with me is beyond anything that one could justify as "normal."

To those wondering why a woman would do this to me for so many years; she told the police that "I hurt her feelings." She believes that I made up a "story" about my friend Anne, who was adopted. I have no idea how this could hurt some woman in another state, but anything is possible when you are mentally unstable.

She would send me threats and crazy messages via MySpace, until other users and I finally had her removed completely.



That's normal? No.



Here, McAbnormal.


Try doing some GOOD for a change.
Pass out our Go Green, Go Vegan! flyer at environmental related events, Earth Day celebrations, "green" festivals, or to your environmentally minded friends and family. You can open and print your own flyers from this PDF version, or you can e-mail us with your full name and address, how many flyers you would like, and a detailed description of your distribution plans.




Stand Up to Factory Farms




Request a Free Vegan Starter Pack


Get a Starter Pack and share it your... uuuh... friends...if you have any. http://www.afa-online.org/starterpack.html


I'm volunteering for
ACTION FOR ANIMALS
on the
VANS WARPED TOUR,
 spreading veganism.

Why not do some good and look up some non-profits and volunteer your time, instead of harassing ME?


No comments:

Post a Comment