About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.

I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Timothy the Cat — WHY?

This is Timothy. 
No. This WAS Timothy.
Timothy was an innocent kitten, killed by a heartless human being.

 The following is taken from the Facebook group made about Timothy. 
The group, "Timothy - When Will The Cruelty End?" can be joined here.
The discussion thread is called "Timothy's Wonderful Foster Family"

We now have the true story of Timothy and the foster family that showed him the love and kindness he so deserved. May we find some comfort in knowing that he truly knew love because of this wonderful family............Many hugs and thanks to them.

Attached you will find two pictures of Timothy, the little cat who had been glued to Interstate 90. He is held by my son, Ben Kean. Some of the information you were given about him was incorrect. Timothy was only 3 months old, not 7 months old. He came into Second Chance Rescue Center on Friday, December 11th, not on December 18th. He came home with me on Monday, December 14th and was at our house until I took him to Dale Animal Clinic on December 23. He died at the clinic on the 23rd. He was treated by Dr. Byl at Dale Animal Clinic on Wednesday, December 16th, on Tuesday, December 22nd, and on the 23rd, when he died. He was a sweet, loving little kitten. When he came to our house, he was terrified of men. He would run and hide when my husband or my sons went into his room, but after several days had past, he began to trust them. He loved to sit on the desk in his room and watch the birds in our backyard. He also liked watching our Cat Sitter DVD. Another of his favorite activities was sitting on my lap and watching the computer screen while I played Solitaire. He liked watching the cards turn over. He enjoyed sitting in my husband's lap to "help" him put puzzles together. Actually, he was better at taking the puzzles apart!On Tueday, December 22nd, he started throwing up. I took him to Dale Animal Clinic, and Dr. Byl started him on an IV because he was dehydrated. He came home later that day and seemed to be doing all right. I checked him every two hours during that night. At 5:00 a.m., he was up and using his litter box. At 7:00 a.m., he was stretched out on the floor, obviously in distress. I rushed him to Dale Animal Clinic where they did everything possible to help him. He died around 9:00 a.m. Tim Hoeck, the owner of Forever Friends, cremated his body, and we have his ashes at our house.My family and I loved Timothy very much. We called him Tiny Tim. He was a wonderful kitten, and we miss him. — Jean Kean

Notes from the group:
Someone glued this kitten to a dark Minnesota highway on one of the coldest nights of the year. Sadly, the kitten named Timothy died. A reward of more than $3,000 is being offered for information in what is described as one of the worst cases of cruelty to an animal. Authorities think the kitten was stuck to the highway for hours in freezing temperatures before a traveling couple found him glued to the snow-frozen road. Veterinarians tried to save Timothy, but he died five days later as a result of trauma, frostbite, and complications from severe injuries. "He was a lover, just a sweetheart," said Dana Wigg, a humane officer with Second Chance Rescue. Timothy had responded to the kindness of the rescue staff and loved to cuddle, snuggle, and purr. "We all thought Timothy was going to get better," Dana said, adding that the staff was heart-broken when the orange and white tabby died on December 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment