About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Cupsogue Seal Walks for 5/2/09 and 5/10/09 Cancelled Due to Warm Weather — Seals Left for Migration



That warm weather we had sent the seals on ther migration. It was unusually warm; on Sunday, it reached 92 here on Long Island, so we spent the day on Long Beach. It was a perfect, beautiful day, and there was no humidity. None of the children, including my son Harry, wanted to leave when the day was over. The seals at Cupsogue Beach did, though. All that warm weather, the boating action and other activity that was too early for the season made them all leave for their northbound trip.
Dear CRESLI seal walk registrant,

Please be advised that the spell of warm weather and increased boating and other activity at Cupsogue Beach and Moriches Inlet has caused the seal population there to leave for their annual migration northward, slightly earlier than expected. Therefore, we have decide to cancel the last remaining Cupsogue seal walks; although the Montauk Point CRESLI seal walks are unaffected.

We thank you for your support and hope to see you on seal walks next year.

Please also note that CRESLI and the Viking Fleet will be offering regular single-day whale watching trips from Montauk every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday throughout July and August. We also offer our multiday offshore wheat and seabird trip to the Great South Channel in August. Please go to our website for more information.


Arthur H. Kopelman, Ph. D.
President,
Coastal Research and Education Society of Long Island
president@cresli.org
www.cresli.org
631-244-3352
( e-mails scanned for viruses before sending)
"When the last individual of a race of living thing breathes no more,
another heaven and another earth
must pass before such a one can be again" ...... William Beebee

Be kind to the environment - unless you need to, please don't print this e-mail


No comments:

Post a Comment