Several New York City 7-Elevens are "test marketing" a variety of delicious vegan meals, including Pad Thai, vegetable lo mein, dumplings, and artichoke spinach noodles. If these products sell well in New York City, the company may expand the line to 7-Eleven stores nationwide—a huge coup for animals!
So your mission is to drop what you are doing, run to your local 7-Eleven, and buy, buy, buy! Buy some for your friends or coworkers. Stop eating everything besides 7-Eleven's vegan meals, and don't let your family eat anything else either! Well, that might be going a bit overboard, but you get the point. And don't forget to thank the 7-Eleven workers for offering vegan food.
Here are the participating 7-Eleven's in New York City:
- East 23rd St. and Park Avenue, New York, NY 10010
- Between E. 82nd and E. 83rd on Third Avenue, New York, NY 10028
- Between E. 84th and E. 85th on York Avenue, New York, NY 10028
- Between Eighth and Ninth avenues on W. 42nd, New York, NY 10036
- Between W. 14th and W. 15th on Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10011
- Between W. 92nd and W. 93rd on Amsterdam Avenue, New York, NY 10025
I received this in an email, but can't find it on Peta's website now. I'm not a fan of Peta, but I do get their emails because they have, usually, good info. I just don't agree with a lot of their methods and with their views.