About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Addicted to Groupons. OMG.

http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7406647
Yes, I'm a Groupon Addict. I open my email every day to see what the deal of the day is. Even if I can't afford it, I sometimes wish I could buy the Groupon that I'm staring at on my screen. I have a problem, and no, I won't do anything about it. I will not unsubscribe from Groupon.

Go to their website. Check it out. If you like it, sign up. Please use my referral code. I'll be your best friend!

You can even give Groupons as gifts! Do you have any idea how happy I'd be to get a Groupon Gift Card in my Inbox? I would plotz.


Since I'm not so awesome at details, I'll take the info right off the site and post it here. Trust me, You'll love Groupons. Oh, and they aren't just for places like stores and restaurants, spas and services. You can get Groupons for photos print services and use your Groupons online. I recently got one for a photo book and calendars. Anyway, here's how it works:


  1. Get It

    Check your email, Facebook or Twitter feeds for daily deals on cool local businesses.
  2. Share It

    Groupons are more fun when used with friends. Pass along deals by email or broadcast them to your social networks.
  3. Enjoy It

    Print the voucher or bring it up on your mobile device, then present it at the business to get your deal.

    Learn_personalize

    Personalize Your Deals

    Tell us a little about yourself—starting with your zip code, gender and age—and we'll make sure you see the deals most relevant to you. And don't worry, you'll still be able to discover cool new stuff with your city's featured deal of the day.
    Read More.

No comments:

Post a Comment