About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sad News from Apple Regarding iPhone and Their Wireless Service.


Oh Apple, WHY, WHY…why couldn't you add Verizon Wireless on in 2010?

Now me and my Palm Treo are stuck together until it dies. After that, I'll have to get another Verizon product. I can't switch to AT&T, Apple. I don't know a damn person on the network. All my family and friends use Verzon, so my calls are all free. Why would I switch and pay? Because I love your iPhone? Yes, that's a valid reason, IF I COULD AFFORD IT.

I've had everything Apple but an iPhone. Wait, that's a lie. I had an iPhone for a week or so. I returned it because I refused to switch to AT&T.

Reading this entry below from WIRED's blog made me want to scream. Last week, there was a glimmer of hope. It's gone now.

Apple: We're Sticking With AT&T for the iPhone

By Brian X. Chen EmailApril 22, 2009 | 5:18:04 PMCategories: AppleIPhone  

Apple on Wednesday said it has no plans to discontinue AT&T's exclusive rights to carry the iPhone in the United States.

Apple chief operating officer Tim Cook expressed confidence in AT&T as its exclusive U.S. partner, despite Piper Jaffray analyst Gene Munster's suggestion that the No. 1 reason consumers resist buying an iPhone is because of AT&T.

"We believe they're the best wireless provider in the U.S.," Cook said of AT&T during Apple's quarter-two conference call. "They put the full force and weight of their company behind it. We're very happy with the relationship we have and do not have a plan to change it."

Though the terms of Apple's contract with AT&T remain a secret, many sources have said AT&T's exclusivity over the iPhone expires in 2010. Excited by this rumor, many consumers have been discussing the possibility of the iPhone being available for the Verizon network. Verizon CEO Ivan Seidenberg last week speculated that a deal with Apple will be more likely when Verizon rolls out its 4G network next year.

However, Cook on Wednesday suggested it was unlikely for Apple to work with Verizon anytime soon. He explained Verizon's network is on the CDMA standard was limited, and AT&T was a better choice because it utilizes the widely used GSM network.

"We chose from the beginning of the iPhone to focus on one phone for the whole world," Cook said. "CDMA doesn't really have a life to it after a point in time."

This news will undoubtedly disappoint some Verizon customers who are itching for the iPhone but refuse to switch to AT&T.

"I would buy two iPhones in an instant if they were available on Verizon," commented reader "MikeE" in a recent Gadget Lab story. "I will never change to AT&T. I have been using Apple products since 1984 but the iPhone is missing."

For more on Apple's second-quarter earnings report, read Epicenter's report.

See Also:


No comments:

Post a Comment