About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Friday, August 21, 2015

27 Funny Posters And Charts That Graphic Designers Will Relate To

27 Funny Posters And Charts That Graphic Designers Will Relate To





27 Funny Posters And Charts That Graphic Designers Will Relate To

We at DS come across a lot of memes, comics and artworks that offer a hilarious look into the life and mind of a graphic designer. So we thought, why not collate a few good ones into one cool post? Who knows, it might even drive some sense into an unreasonable client and make him/her change his/her attitude? Wishful thinking, we guess. Enough talk, check them out below.

1.

How would you like your graphic design? Pick two - fast, cheap, great or free (venn diagram)

2.

The Designer Vs The Client

3.

Designer Vs Regular People

4.

The Creative Process = Work Begins > Procrastination > Panic > Crying > Deadline

5.

Life of a graphic designer - what everyone thinks I do

6.

Every time you stretch a font, somewhere, a designer cries.

7.

Walked into a very expensive restaurant, sat down, was handed a menu. Comic Sans. Got up and left. Life is hard.

8.

Everything looks official with tiny leaves around it. False, it only works if you use a good serif font.

9.

Things aren't always #000000 and #FFFFFF

10.

How to piss off your designer friends and give them a migraine.

11.

Don't use that tone with me (Pantone)

12.

What kind of a client do you want?

13.

Yo Momma is a shitty designer

14.

Keming - The result of improper kerning

15.

I shot the serif

16.

This is for using comic sans

17.

I'm very font of you because you're just my type.

18.

If you're having font problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 fonts but Comic Sans ain't one.

19.

When you can select all the feathers of a morning sparrow without missing a single one, only then will you be able to be a true Photoshop master.

20.

There is always someone willing to do it cheaper

21.

I like my coffee how I like my type: Black

22.

My next tattoo will be "Helvetica" written in Arial. When a woman corrects me on it, I will marry her.

23.

Corporate Graphic Design Guide

24.

Graphic designer parking only. Violators will be Photoshopped.

25.

You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.

26.

Please keep the door closed - Please don't use Comic Sans. We're a Fortune 500 company, not a lemonade stand.

27.

What's thrilling about graphic design?
If we had to pick three, it would be tough, but no. 6, 22 and 26 would be our favourites. What about you? Share this post with a fellow designer and voice your views in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment