About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Three Years Passed.

It's been three years.
Harry and I spent the day together and we talked, we laughed and I cried. Harry said to me, "Mom, don't cry. It's okay, here, come here," and gave me a big hug. He then said "G, we miss you all the time, so if you want, you can come here any time and I made you a maze on the shell and put it right over there for you, and we put some things you'll like, but please, if you can, come visit us, we miss you." He made sure to say something about doing the maze he had drawn on the shell, saying to my father, "Come down any time you feel like doing it and just do my maze, okay?"

It was Easter, but to us, it was not a holiday to celebrate (we're not religious anyway, not in that way at all) and we only had each other, so we had veg*n dinner and watched some of Harry's favorite shows, played a game, read some books and said goodnight to G and told him we miss him.

It doesn't seem like three years, but it's three years and it felt like last week when we visited last Sunday. Harry and I left seashells he picked, a rock he found right on the beach, washing in and out of the ocean; it had some green color in it and green is Harry's favorite color so he wanted to leave it there. We also left a baby bird figurine, then we draped netting of shells all around the area.

©2012 Suzanne Hayes / spookie Not to be used without permission.

©2012 Suzanne Hayes / spookie Not to be used without permission. 






I can't write more about it because my blog is public, and though it was originally supposed to be a blog about everything in life—covering personal to global issues—it can't be, at all, anymore. It probably never can be again, because sometimes people get on a power trip and decide they need to control other people's lives. They don't actually know you, but they assume they do and then they manipulate situations to fit their agenda.

Then again, there's THE STALKER, 100% legitimate stalker as per the police, and I rather she not know my personal business. It's a shame some people only listened to one side of the "stalker" story and never even knew of the serious, disturbing trauma this psychotic stalker put me and my immediate family through—when it began, how it began or why, my having to get the police involved (and their two visits to this stalker's home to warn her to stop or face the consequences) and how come I had to protect myself by blogging about the stalkers/cyberbullies to keep them from doing any harm on a more serious level. But as I mentioned before, there's no point to having a blog if it's hidden, so due to this insane stalker harassing me whenever she feels manic or the need to abuse strangers and blame them for her miserable life, I have no choice but to NOT blog about anything of a personal nature anymore. Not until this woman is legally stopped; by police or by psychiatric orders by a court.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE


All images noted as Suzanne's or spookie's that reside on this site are Copyright © Suzanne and you may not copy or modify those images without permission. You may not extract those images and use them on your site. You may not use the images from this site on your blog, personal social site or mock profile pages. Photos of me—Suzanne/spookie—are not allowed to taken for personal use at all unless you have written permission. All photos that reside here might be on other sites. They are still copyrighted, as stated above. Fair Use does not apply to my personal image. Use of my photos without direct permission can result in monetary damages and other legal action(s).

If you have any questions about these rules, please do not hesitate to send an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment