About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dr. Steve Best: “Sorry Home Office, You lose! I’m appearing anyway!!!”

Dr. Steve Best: “Sorry Home Office, You lose! I’m appearing anyway!!!”

Dr. Steve Best: “Sorry Home Office, You lose! I’m appearing anyway!!!”

Posted by Negotiation Is Over on June 11, 2011

On Thursday, the UK upheld it’s lifetime ban and denied Steve Best entry. Now he responds: “I won’t [apologize]! YOU should apologize for what you say, what you do… you are the threat to the public order… there will not be justice until there is peace. You have ensured that the war against animals will continue indefinitely and, therefore, you have ensured that the war against you, that the war against vivisection, the war against speciesism will continue.”

Dr. Steven Best is NIO’s Senior Editor of Total Liberation. Associate professor of philosophy at UTEP, award-winning writer, noted speaker, public intellectual, and seasoned activist, Dr. Best engages the issues of the day such as animal rights, ecological crisis, biotechnology, liberation politics, terrorism, mass media, globalization, and capitalist domination. Best has published 10 books, over 150 articles and reviews, spoken in over a dozen countries, interviewed with media throughout the world, appeared in numerous documentaries, and was voted by VegNews as one of the nations “25 Most Fascinating Vegetarians.” He has come under fire for his uncompromising advocacy of “total liberation” (humans, animals, and the earth) and has been banned from the UK for the power of his thoughts. From the US to Norway, from Sweden to France, from Germany to Russia to South Africa, Best shows what philosophy means in a world in crisis. (See Dr. Best’s Complete Biography)

Follow the campaign against animal experimentation at the University of Florida HERE.

Keep up to date on “The War on Vivisection Students” HERE.

If you would like to submit an article for consideration, send a note to camille@negotiationisover.com.

Disclaimer: The information on this site is for educational and entertainment purposes only. There is no intent, express or implied, to promote illegal activities. We assume no liability for the potential actions of any third party. All data compiled here has been gathered from, and is available through, independent public sources.

If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!

Last modified on June 11, 2011

Categories: Animal Liberation

No comments:

Post a Comment