Taco Bell Thinks Outside the Beef: "A California woman is suing Taco Bell after discovering that her beefy fast-food fixes are only 35 percent cow flesh . The other 65 percent…"
(What the hell is wrong with this woman? She wants to be fat, unhealthy and maybe soon, obese? Go ahead, lady, sue away!)