About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Social Worker Posted Ad on Craigslist About a 9-year-old!


Woman admits posting ad about 9-year-old

Margery Tannenbaum, of Hauppauge, sits inside the hallway
Photo credit: James Carbone | Margery Tannenbaum, of Hauppauge, sits inside the hallway at Central Islip Criminal Court as she waits for her hearing to start. (Oct. 27, 2010)


Hauppauge social worker has pleaded guilty to charges that she posted a suggestive ad on Craigslist about a 9-year-old girl, a spokesman for the Suffolk County district attorney's office said Saturday.
Margery Tannenbaum, 41, whose attorney said she was "clearly sorry for what transpired," pleaded guilty to aggravated harassment in First District Court in Central Islip Friday.
As a result of the plea, she will serve one year of "interim probation," said district attorney spokesman Robert Clifford.
She also has to perform 35 hours of community service designated by the Department of Probation and is required to undergo psychological counseling.
In addition, orders of protection against Tannenbaum barring her from being near the girl's house will remain in place, Clifford said.
Newsday is not naming the girl, who was named in the Craigslist ad, or her mother.
Tad Scharfenberg, Tannenbaum's attorney, said it was time to resolve the matter.
"Both the DA and myself sat down and realized that . . . it is better for all parties to come to a resolution," Scharfenberg said. "She is clearly sorry for what transpired and how it transpired. I think it is a good result for all sides."
Scharfenberg, of Bohemia, also stressed that if his client has a successful probation, the charges on her record will be reduced from a criminal conviction to a violation.
Tannenbaum was initially accused in February 2009 of posting the Craigslist ad and giving callers the girl's phone number.
Police said she made the posting as an act of revenge stemming from a dispute between the girl and Tannenbaum's daughter, who was also 9 years old at the time.
Tannenbaum is scheduled for a probation review on Jan. 12, 2012.



"…whose attorney said she was "clearly sorry for what transpired," 
Oh really? Disgusting. The fact that all this woman gets is 35 hours of community service is just inexcusable. She's a Social Worker! WHY she did it is no excuse. She's supposed to help people, and that includes children.  —S

What a sick bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment