About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I Detest Censorship, Therefor I'm Disgusted That I Must Do It.

Having to censor myself, to censor my blog, my thoughts and my writings is a suppression of my basic rights as an American. Yes, I could very well go ahead and do all of the above, but then I'd be giving my stalker — my cyber-harasser — the information she needs to feed on to live her daily life — and to continue to cyberbully me, post libel about me and cruelly abuse me and my family.

Online predators such as The Improper Adoptee should not be allowed to abuse and harass anyone in any way, shape or form. There should be no second chances. Once they admit to their crimes (as this cyber/online predator has), the tools for their cruelty should be taken from them and banned from their possession. There should be no third warning; upon their third offense, they should be taken away in handcuffs and shown what life will be like if they want to continue to abuse people in the outside society. Petty thieves are put away for life in prison for third offenses in some states. Why not use the "Three Strike" law for cybercrimes and even cyber-victimizers?

I know I should just keep blogging about what I meant this blog to be for, but I can't. I just can't give this psychotic any details that I wouldn't want Ted Bundy or Aileen Wuornos to have.

What would you do? Would you keep on blogging, and discuss personal aspects of your life knowing a psychotic was reading every word and would most likely copy and save it all to her hard drive and burn it all to CD? Would you write even the most mundane blogs about daily life even if you knew a cyberpath would take your words, distort them, and then post libel and cruel comments about you and your family? I've always been against censoring anything, and this issue just eats me up. Why should I not be able to blog because a sick and demented person will use my blog entries for her amusement and perverse enjoyment?

I'm sick and tired of not being able to post blog entries about things I want to. I'm sick and tired of this mentally ill abuser getting away with cruel, abusive games. I'm not at fault for her shitty life (if ineed any of her stories of her life are at all true), or the fact that she won't take the medications she so desperately needs. She's at fault for spending her entire life focusing on misery. We don't care anymore. The pathetic woman needs to channel her enormous amount of energy into positive actions and leave people like myself and my family alone. Imagine if she actually took all that negativity and turned it into good, clean positive energy and ran with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment