About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

SOS Paul Watson

Captain Watson remains detained in Germany. Please contact Germany’s Federal Ministry of Justice to urge for his release.

SOS Paul Watson

URGENT

Please call, email and fax...

Contact the following Ministers to urge Captain Watson’s pending extradition be denied and request his release (please be respectful in your communications):
Sabine Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger
Federal Minister of Justice
Deutscher Bundestag
Platz der Republik
11011 Berlin
Tel.:  +49 (030)  227 751 62
Fax.: +49 (030)  227 764 02
E-Mail: sabine.leutheusser-schnarrenberger@bundestag.de

Dr. Guido Westerwelle
Minister of Foreign Affairs
FDP-Bundestagsfraktion
Platz der Republik 1
11011 Berlin
Tel.:   +49 (030) 22771636
Fax.:  +49 (030) 22776562
E-Mail: guido.westerwelle@bundestag.de



Sample letter:
Dear Ms Leutheusser-Schnarrenberger,
I am very concerned to hear that Germany has detained Sea Shepherd's Captain Paul Watson for possible extradition to Costa Rica.  I understand that the warrant for Captain Watson's arrest is politically motivated and possibly due to an incident in which Sea Shepherd uncovered an illegal shark-finning operation.
I support Sea Shepherd's efforts to monitor and publicise illegal fishing and whaling around the world and recognize that some illegal fishing operations try to use international law to shut down Sea Shepherd operations.  I urge you to consider the valuable work Captain Watson and Sea Shepherd are undertaking globally to highlight the dangers to our oceans in considering this extradition request.
Sincerely,
Your Name

Photos and videos from supporters and support rallies around the world

Alicante, Spain

Entourage's Perrey Reeves Speaks Out for Captain Watson.
Video: Christopher Simms
Bob Barker shares words of support for Captain Paul Watson
Richard Dean Anderson calls for Captain Paul Watson's release
Pamela Anderson shares her thoughts on Captain Paul Watson's arrest
A Special Message from John Paul DeJoria
Actor and Sea Shepherd Youth Ambassador Zach Callison
shares his thoughts on Captain Paul Watson
spacer
 


P.O. Box 2616, Friday Harbor, WA 98250
(USA) Tel: 360-370-5650   Fax: 360-370-5651

All contents copyright ©2012 Sea Shepherd Conservation Society

No comments:

Post a Comment