About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most, if not all readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what is important.

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A disturbed and manic online stalker and cyberbully has made it impossible for me to post about family, my son, life in my part of New York...so I stopped (for the most part), and I mostly reblog and repost what I feel is important, necessary or close to my heart. As for the stalking sociopath, she can go to hell for harassing me and my family since mid-2008. You can't scare me offline with a few lame threats and dozens of pages of defamation, abuse, depravity and libel. I'm bitchy like that. ;)
(Anyone who knows me knows I'm not actually a bitch, but let's allow this psychopath to think I'm a bitch to her blackened heart's content—it seems to make her feel she has some sort of control over me…and it does not.)

If you read a story and you feel moved in any way, comment. Comments are more than welcome.

Unlike those online who lie and hide behind fake photos and insanely fabricated stories, I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

Feel free to email me if you have a story or cause you would like shared, especially if it pertains to animal rights, liberation, veganism, animal welfare, health and well-being, geekery, Macs and computer dorkiness, music, lowbrow art, kitchy stuff, skateboards, the beach, swimming, diving, NYC, beading (it's my hobby), recipes (love to cook, especially if I made the recipe up myself!), VEGAN!, ALF, Sea Shepherd, Action for Animals, NIO, 269Life and/or anything you think I might enjoy or others might—you never know. It doesn't always have to be serious. Hilarious stories, local NY, funny videos or photos, photobombs (especially if they contain pets!)...I might be partially censored, but I'm not closed down!

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them and The Barbi Twins on Twitter and Facebook.

For the Oceans,
Suzanne

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Seal Shepherd, Nothing But Lies. It's ALL Coming Out.

"I have proven to you that all that is written about me is lies."
Cute, but no Michael McDade, you've never proven anything at all. Consider this just the beginning of outing you on a personal level. Yes, you read that right. I'm taking you down, with facts and with nothing else but truthful information about you, about "Seal Shepherd" and about your need to be an attention whore at the expense of people who questioned your lies and pissed you off in doing so.


Here's your ridiculous email sent in February 2011. You're "off" in many ways, man. I seriously see how delusional you are, and how severe your narcissism and sociopath ways have become.



Begin forwarded message:
From: Michael McDade <mkm_66@hotmail.com>
Date: February 12, 2011 4:38:21 PM EST
To: A
Subject: Re: Nikki Craft

A,

Please note, what I sent to you is private and confidential. Please do not release any of this. I sent it to you because I see you as a decent person. 

We have sued two people so far successfully. Bxxxx Txxxx, Nikki Craft, and Suzanne Hayes are being sued as well. 

If anything I sent you is used against me, or any of the people in those emails you will be bankrupted trying to defend yourself in court.

Don't become a victim of these people. If you want to know what you're dealing with, Sxx carves letters and art into her arm...with a knife. Her sister caught her a few times and asked "what are you doing?" Sxx's reply: "practicing to become a vet."

Sxx Bxxxx is crazy.

Nikki Craft is crazy. (www.nikkicraft.com)

Suzanne Hayes is crazy.

Most "radicals" are crazy. They have no concept of objectivity. And they lose in court every time.

They are supposed animal rights activists doing what? Stopping an animal rights activist?

I have proven to you that all that is written about me is lies.

Your name, and who you are associated with (Agave) came up several times on our searches. Don't involve yourself with these people A. Walk away from this. You don't know how "off" Rob Pike is.

All the best,

~ Michael McDade

Seal Shepherd Inc

Toronto, ON


Sent from my iPhone

That's "funny," Michael. You called ALF radicals. You said they are all stupid radicals who can't do anything from prison... aren't you claiming to have taken over ALF now? C'mon, we all saw your BS. You said you've merged with ALF, that you've taken control of them. Funny, Michael, because ALF's website staff and Twitter user stated as I always have: NO ONE claims to be ALF. No one tells them what to do as you have said you have.





Remember, Michael? you sent the ALF website one of your phony cease and desist emails. Laughable and pathetic.

You haven't sued ONE person, "Seal Shepherd, fraud of Canada." You never sued anyone, and you've never served me with a legal document. The best you've done is "serve" me with faked emails, posted libel and defamatory tweets and you've posted make-believe "cease and desists" riddled with spelling errors and hilarious made up "secret conspiracies" that you seem to honestly believe, in your sick mind. For years you've claimed to date someone you said privately you never even met, and for over a year you've claimed your lawyer is all over me... Michael, you're the crazy one in this scenario. Your lawyer, with a name you claim is McCrookston? Seriously? No one else is "crazy" but you. See what's happening online? 

You are NOT an animal rights activist. Need to see your statement again, the one in which you say activists are "ridiculous?" I'll gladly repost every detail of your scam since its inception. You know I was in your seal groups on Facebook, and you were a jerk on my friends list. I mean, you were on my friend list on Facebook until I realized what a psychotic jerk you were and you sheepishly went away.

You sealed your fate with your last few emails and public postings. 
Soon everyone will find out every detail—big and small—about you and your mission to deceive the world as "the voice of the Canadian Harp Seal." You're the voice of insanity. Let the truth be told. you have nothing to back up your fabrications, yet I have dozens of files and emails which prove you have no credibility, while those you condemn are credible, real, strong people with real activism on their resume's. You? You're nothing. You've never had the spotlight on you. If you want it, you got it. Don't expect fan mail, buddy. 

From: Michael McDade <mkm_66@hotmail.com>
Date: February 12, 2011 11:44:08 PM EST
To: A
Cc: Seal Shepherd <sealshepherd@live.com>
Subject: Re: Nikki Craft

I don't really care what you believe. I could show you 800 emails and twenty voicemails and you still wouldn't believe me. That's your right. What I showed you, I showed you in confidence. Do not use it against anyone mentioned. You will face legal remedies, I assure you. There's a lot you don't know, and that's the way it will stay. I am the underground. PETA uses us, we use PETA. The animals stay alive that way.'We use PETA's lawyers as well. Heed my warning and stay away from this. 

All the best to you,...and Mike.

cc: LLP
cc: ALFP

~ Michael McDade

Seal Shepherd Inc

Toronto, ON






The frenzied lunatic is you, cupcake.



To those who want nothing but truth, facts about this aggressive and woman victimizing cyberbully, please see the following blogs/editorials: 

http://thesealshepherdfraud.blogspot.com/
http://www.sealshepherd.org/
http://sealshepherdlies.blogspot.com/
http://www.sealshepherdx.info/
http://www.pricks4seals.com/
http://www.sealshepherd.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment