About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most, if not all readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what is important.

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A disturbed and manic online stalker and cyberbully has made it impossible for me to post about family, my son, life in my part of New York...so I stopped (for the most part), and I mostly reblog and repost what I feel is important, necessary or close to my heart. As for the stalking sociopath, she can go to hell for harassing me and my family since mid-2008. You can't scare me offline with a few lame threats and dozens of pages of defamation, abuse, depravity and libel. I'm bitchy like that. ;)
(Anyone who knows me knows I'm not actually a bitch, but let's allow this psychopath to think I'm a bitch to her blackened heart's content—it seems to make her feel she has some sort of control over me…and it does not.)

If you read a story and you feel moved in any way, comment. Comments are more than welcome.

Unlike those online who lie and hide behind fake photos and insanely fabricated stories, I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

Feel free to email me if you have a story or cause you would like shared, especially if it pertains to animal rights, liberation, veganism, animal welfare, health and well-being, geekery, Macs and computer dorkiness, music, lowbrow art, kitchy stuff, skateboards, the beach, swimming, diving, NYC, beading (it's my hobby), recipes (love to cook, especially if I made the recipe up myself!), VEGAN!, ALF, Sea Shepherd, Action for Animals, NIO, 269Life and/or anything you think I might enjoy or others might—you never know. It doesn't always have to be serious. Hilarious stories, local NY, funny videos or photos, photobombs (especially if they contain pets!)...I might be partially censored, but I'm not closed down!

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them and The Barbi Twins on Twitter and Facebook.

For the Oceans,
Suzanne

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Seal Shepherd is Michael McDade — CYBERPATH. Sociopath. Narcissist. BULLY.

Ha ha ha ha ha! Michael McDade, do you actually believe this "blog entry" you posted is a legal document? That's so hilarious! I LOL'ed for real!

Seal Shepherd, in a desperate attempt to not have his already badly tarnished name blackened, has posted the most ludicrous blog entries on his blog to a handful of people. The thing about the one he posts directed towards me is that he has a boatload of FAIL going on in it! I don't live in Levittown! That's another Suzanne Hayes. There are THREE Suzanne Hayes's right here within a two mile radius. He could be stalking any number of them, including me. He also lists, falsely, that he has contacted Levittown Police. They have no idea who he is or what he's posting about. Suzanne Hayes in Levittown probably has no idea this blog entry even exists. Just wait until she or a friend, co-worker, etc. Google her name and town. What a surprise that Suzanne is in for. Michael McDade has listed me as living in many towns. My name is common, so he just makes assumptions. If the guy had any idea what a map was, and how to read, he'd know where I live — the town, that is, not the address. I've made it obvious. I've posted about it. McDade just jumps to conclusions.

Michael, I realize you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer, obviously not playing with a full deck, but let me make this as simple for you to comprehend. That means "to understand." My use of nicknames online are not "aliases." I've gone by the online nickname "spookie" since the 90's. "spookiecats" is simply used when someone else has already taken "spookie." Get it yet? Can you grasp this? I don't use the names to hide, you idiot. They are used all over, even in real life! 

I realize you're upset that I let the world know that you are Sacha Cohen on Facebook, and a handful of other aliases. You are NOT allowed to use Facebook; you were sent a Cease and Desist by Facebook's law firm. You're all bent out of shape because I just keep one step ahead of you. Oh, you didn't like that sentence, did you? You said that to me last year, did you not? Recall your threat to me, Michael McDade? Your threat because you disapproved of who I had as "Likes" on my Facebook page and what groups I was in? Yes, Seal Shepherd, you sent me a message on Facebook and told me I was "a puppet" of certain individuals who actually do help the seals, amongst other sea life. When I replied, you were taken aback. I told you off and told you to shove it. You replied to me "You have fucked with the wrong person. You have no idea who you have fucked with." You then threatened me with harassment and supposed legal action, all because I told you to GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I'll tell you again, you racist, bigoted, misogynist and homophobic creep:
GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Your Cease and Desist blog entry? Shove it up your ass and twirl it about, cupcake. Sorry, but bogus threats from sociopaths with narcissism pouring out of their ass don't scare me. I tell the truth. I discuss facts. Deal with it. Pull up your big girl panties, Michael McDade. 

I think you're a sick shit for posting threats of bodily harm against innocent families in Newfoundland. I posted your threats online, in which you claimed you were going to have Hells Angels "take care of" the families — wives and children — of sealers. YOU are the one who made a disastrous mistake, buddy. You can't post public threats of violence all over the internet and expect people to follow you like you're a rockstar. You're not a rockstar. You're a mentally deranged deviant who has been noted as dangerous according to your local authorities and others. You tried to "take over" an entire biker forum in Toronto. You listed two Facebook URL's in your "forum takeover" post on that forum, and that was dated January 2011. If you've been told to KEEP OFF FACEBOOK, why do you sign certain correspondence with Facebook URL's? Dude, I'd get yourself a lawyer. You need a job first, from what I'm told. You're unemployed and have nothing. You wish you could sue everyone, because you're broke. You are even trying to sell your leather pants! Sorry fatboy, but the sale of your tacky leather biker outfit won't be enough to buy you a web domain and a burger.

Cry, bitch. Go ahead.

Keep crying, while I laugh my ass off at the asinine proof of your serious mental illness, below.

http://sealshepherd.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, March 1, 2011



Cease and Desist - Suzanne Hayes


Cease and Desist - Suzanne Hayes

Suzanne Hayes
alias: Spookiecats
alias: Josette Gatz
alias: Lilly May

___ Dogwood, Ave
Levittown, New York
USA

Contact: spookie.cat@gmail.com

Phone:

Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/spookiecats

Cease and Desist

Your imvolvment in the website:

http://www.pricks4seals.com/

...and the cyber-squatting website:

http://www.sealshepherd.com/

...and extending to any involvement with Nikki Craft and all related website domains.

In the Blog forum:

http://spookiecats.blogspot.com/2010/09/seal-shepherd-new-stalker-bully-and.html

http://spookiecats.blogspot.com/2011/01/michael-mcdade-aka-seal-shepherd-aka.html

http://spookiecats.blogspot.com/2011/01/seal-shepherd-one-man-dozens-of.html

http://spookiecats.blogspot.com/2011/01/seal-shepherd-confused-animal-savior-or.html


In the Blog forum:

www.sealshepherdlies.blogspot.com

In the various aliases and the defamatory content written on the social networking site Facebook:


http://www.facebook.com/

http://www.facebook.com/spookiecats

In the various aliases and the defamatory content written on the social networking site Twitter:

www.twitter.com/spookiecats
www.twitter.com/sealshepherdlie

In the defamatory video(s) uploaded to:

http://www.YouTube.com/

http://www.vimeo.com/

In the Care2 Forum:

http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/2511563

http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/2518311

http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/2511562

http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc.html?gpp=24095&pst=1431438

http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc.html?gpp=21460&pst=927644

http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/2692444

http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/2355186

http://www.care2.com/c2c/share/detail/2716027

In the various emails sent to me demonstrating psychotic behavior that have been forwarded to police and CAS due to the disturbing mental state seen in the emails of a crazy woman making threats in a psychotic frenzy.

You claim to have had communication with Michael McDade, alias, Seal Shepherd on the social networking site Facebook. Facebook forensic analysis via subpoena will show that you have never spoken to, or had any communication with Michael McDade alias Seal Shepherd.

You will remove any content you have uploaded and you will cease and desist immediately from any further defamatory action.

You claim you have been "hired" by Paul Watson of the SSCS to effectively destroy Seal Shepherd.

We note that Paul Watson (Sea Shepherd Conservation Society) has put in a Trademark Claim for my name here:

http://www.trademarkia.com/seal-shepherd-85103507.html

You [Suzanne Hayes] have been added to list of persons responsible for your actions in the defamatory libel content of my name and alias.

Your involvement(s) have been sent to my lawyer for continued proceedings.

Your local police have been notified of your actions which fall under a felony charge of "criminal harassment" in your country.

You will cease and desist any further involvement of the use of, or reference to the name Michael McDade or the alias Seal Shepherd.

You will immediately remove any content or reference to the name Michael McDade or the alias Seal Shepherd or any copyrighted or non-copyrighted material(s) referring to Michael McDade or the alias Seal Shepherd.

This email has been sent to you electronically and you will respond within forty eight hours noting that you have read it and will comply.

This letter is not intended, and should not be construed by you, as a relinquishment or waiver of any rights or remedies.

I, Michael McDade specifically reserve all such rights and remedies whether at law or in equity under applicable domestic and foreign laws.

Signed: Michael McDade (Seal Shepherd
)Dated: Feb 7, 2011
Toronto, ON

cc Seal Shepherd
cc Facebook Legal
cc LLP
cc: Toronto Police
cc: Levittown Police
cc: Levittown CAS

~ Michael McDade

Seal Shepherd

Toronto, ON

www.thesealshepherd.com
www.twitter.com/sealshepherd
www.vimeo.com/sealshepherd
www.sealshepherd.blogspot.com
www.youtube.com/SealShepherdInc
www.flickr.com/photos/sealshepherd/

4 comments:

  1. A smart man would crawl under some rocks and hide.
    This proves how demented he really is, anyone else would change their identity and move to the Yukon.

    Crazy Seal just bought a new bike, this summer is gonna be fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I google'd my name (Michael McDade) and all this seal Shepherd stuff came up! I was like WTF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good try, but no, you're not Michael McDade ;)

    86.149.122.217
    Operating System: Win7
    Location: Great Malvern, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
    Visit Length: 9 mins 26 secs ISP: British Telecommunications

    I know McDade's locations and all his IP's, no matter where the idiot roams.
    I know his home IP and his iPhone.
    You aren't McDade McDade doesn't "LOL," he turns all pissy and posts fake threats.

    Google more. You'll see what I mean. Try Googling The Seal Shepherd Fraud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cc Facebook Legal <--He did not CC Facebook legal.
    cc LLP <--He didn't CC any attorney. FACT.
    cc: Toronto Police <--He didn't CC Toronto Police.
    cc: Levittown Police <--He didn't CC Levittown police. If he had, he'd know they are not referred to as "Levittown Police and he'd have posted their precinct.
    cc: Levittown CAS <--Another false CC in his fake C&D. There is no such thing as CAS in Levittown or on Long Island.

    His last threat included a CC: Mr. McCrookston LLP
    Does he really believe people think he retains an attorney with a hilarious last name?

    Let's all just agree on the facts: Michael McDade, aka Seal Shepherd is a delusional fraud, pretending to save seals and lying about his connections to IFAW and PETA, to name just two. He's connected to no one and has no team, no collaborators, and no one is working for him, paid or volunteer. He's just a storyteller, making up tales in an attempt to get people—mostly women—to be his followers, much like a cult leader would do. He's a nobody, and he knows it.

    ReplyDelete