About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most, if not all readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what is important.

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A disturbed and manic online stalker and cyberbully has made it impossible for me to post about family, my son, life in my part of New York...so I stopped (for the most part), and I mostly reblog and repost what I feel is important, necessary or close to my heart. As for the stalking sociopath, she can go to hell for harassing me and my family since mid-2008. You can't scare me offline with a few lame threats and dozens of pages of defamation, abuse, depravity and libel. I'm bitchy like that. ;)
(Anyone who knows me knows I'm not actually a bitch, but let's allow this psychopath to think I'm a bitch to her blackened heart's content—it seems to make her feel she has some sort of control over me…and it does not.)

If you read a story and you feel moved in any way, comment. Comments are more than welcome.

Unlike those online who lie and hide behind fake photos and insanely fabricated stories, I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

Feel free to email me if you have a story or cause you would like shared, especially if it pertains to animal rights, liberation, veganism, animal welfare, health and well-being, geekery, Macs and computer dorkiness, music, lowbrow art, kitchy stuff, skateboards, the beach, swimming, diving, NYC, beading (it's my hobby), recipes (love to cook, especially if I made the recipe up myself!), VEGAN!, ALF, Sea Shepherd, Action for Animals, NIO, 269Life and/or anything you think I might enjoy or others might—you never know. It doesn't always have to be serious. Hilarious stories, local NY, funny videos or photos, photobombs (especially if they contain pets!)...I might be partially censored, but I'm not closed down!

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them and The Barbi Twins on Twitter and Facebook.

For the Oceans,
Suzanne

Monday, September 13, 2010

Seal Shepherd — the New Stalker, Bully and Cyberpath.

You don't pick a war with me and expect me to just cower in a corner.
Michael McDade, I don't care what you are. To me, you're a fraud. 
You really need to come clean to all the people you have as followers. (and does that make you feel like a man, or does your blow-up doll?) You aren't an animal rights activist, as you state. You don't actually go out and put yourself in danger when the sealers are killing seals, which means you yourself do not save seals in that way. Not in the way people such as the crew of Sea Shepherd do. You don't go out there and protect seals from hakapiks. What DO you do? You create Facebook groups, then ask puppets to admin them, then ask those puppets to create fake accounts "for their protection," and then if they don't follow your every demand, you go after them and hunt them down like a sociopathic predator. Your victim of choice? Women.

So again, I ask you, what have you really done for the seals, and don't tell me about the numbers in Facebook groups, because that means nothing. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU PERSONALLY DONE TO SAVE SEALS?

Yeah, I thought so, buddy.




Oh, this is going to be a long one.

So, I'm finally getting to this. Who's the Canadian obsessing over this blog entry? I think I can guess ;)
I'm going to tell all — how I got stuck in this crap — in a new blog entry. I sure didn't want to get involved in this asinine drama. I have enough going on. This dude, or one of his sheeple, dragged me in. I didn't want to get involved, but I don't let people come into my "space" and tell me what is right, that I'm wrong, and then block me so I can't have the right to respond. That's for cowards. That's what was done to me. I was surprised with a message from a total stranger, telling me I was a puppet of Paul Watson. I was told that two websites (with no credibility) would prove that my "loyalty" to Sea Shepherd and Paul Watson was ridiculous and wrong. I was then told I'm "ridiculous" and blocked before I even saw the message and read it. Sorry, but that's just childish antics. That's the work of a cyber-freak.  I don't put up with that shit. I'm from a world online that began underground... the "users" who were called phreaks before there were computers for us to "tinker" with. If this douche can put two and two together, he knows I'm not the target he wants to antagonize. 

And I'm not in the mood. Oh, I am SOOOO NOT in the mood.




______________________________________________________________

Sacha Cohen is not an actual female user on Facebook, at least not this particular Sacha. This is Michael Mcdade, I am told, using a sock account. (Confirmed by Facebook Legal: This was indeed McDade pretending to be a woman. He was sent a Cease and Desist afterwards and is never allowed back on Facebook.)

I'd received a mass-email message that contained libel and crude comments about the Barbi Twins, along with immature mentions directed towards NIO and Paul Watson, etc. It was from one of the admins of a group I must have been a member of, a group that was anti-sealing. The admin who sent the message out was "Sacha Cohen." I replied, and this is the message and the responses.



NOT cool. Not cool at all.

And then the puppetry began.
I'l post the message I received from *V., who was never on my friend list and sent me a message out of the blue, telling me I'm a puppet of Paul Watson and I'm "the ridiculous" for believing Paul's "lies" and supposedly going against her "friend," Seal Shepherd. Fact is, all I did was post once and say something along the lines of "support Sea Shepherd. I've never seen or heard of any proof that Seal Shepherd has actually done anything to save the seals." Having Facebook fans and groups doesn't save seals. Sea Shepherd does save seals, and more. My speaking out, a right I have, made me a target by this man and anyone who is under his orders to attack others, since he is a narcissistic bully and he not only bullies Paul Watson and the Barbi Twins, but regular people with families like myself. He billies people of newfoundland even if they have nothing to do with slaughtering of seals.

I won't take his crap. I'm not a doormat and I don't back down. I fight back, and I take down my enemies.

So, McCreepy. Why did you have this puppet send me unsolicited messages? Why is she no longer — for the moment — kissing your fat ass? I see a problem with your "relationship." V. is a vegan, and a strict vegan at that. She is very against the fur and leather industry as well. You, cupcake, wear leather and you wear it with a goofy grin on your dorky face. I don't think V., if she is real (and I do think she is) approves of you. I think she was bullied by you. My opinion. I think she joined your groups because she loves animals and she wants to do anything to stop the senseless slaughter of these beautiful beings, and you, the sicko that you are, swooped in and took advantage of her — her youth, her being foreign and her being afraid of your threats. She did anything you asked. She allowed you to manipulate her, to post cruel libel through her Facebook, to use her Twitter account to spread the libel and hate. I think the girl was just a victim of your sick, depraved victimization.

You won't last long. You're going down soon. I think everyone in Brampton needs a lawn sign with your face on it, telling the neighborhood that a dangerous sociopath lives amongst them. How about that?







I don't think this young hungarian woman did this of free will, McCreepy.



Oh, so as soon as the "vera_evangelina" Twitter account was deleted, this one appeared. How coincidental! How "funny" that both accounts had an obsession with Robert Pike and Paul Watson!
Oh man, you're one creepy weirdo, McDickforbrains. You do know that no matter how smart you might be in one area, you will indeed fuck up in another, and I know what area you're going to fuck up in. ha ha ha ha!!! I love what I do for a side job. It's not only fun, it's like a prime-time TV show! Enjoy this "drama / crime" series, pal, but don't get to comfy; there's only one season left. They didn't renew your "show."





*V. IMPORTANT UPDATE
My assumptions were on spot. She was indeed being manipulated by McDade, and whn she wanted out, he threatened her. She is hungarian and she was afraid of him. We spoke, and she told me he is a horrible person with no regard for anyone. She said he forces women—mostly young college age girls—to do his "dirty work" on Facebook and Twitter. She said he writes them emails telling them what to say and to whom to send it all to. He instructed her to message me. He told her to harass me and to follow up with harassing tweets. She and I became fast friends. He found out and he threatened to have her expelled from the university she was attending in Hungary. He told her he was going to contact her parents and tell them sordid lies. He was emotionally abusing her. A group of us banded together and supported her, and we let her know that he could not harm her.

The Peel Regional Police in Brampton, Canada were called after he was legally kicked off Facebook yet still using the fake account shown above. They said there was already an open criminal file and they added to it. I myself gave a report, since this man sent me threats via emails from fake names, pretending to be women he'd sued. They said to ignore his Cease and Desist, that he'd even sent one to Facebook and to Facebook's law firm. They said he harasses the local animal rescues. V. is safe and just happy to no longer be afraid of him and trapped by him.

1 comment:

  1. I love my "imvolvment" with my websites and with yours! Is it 48 hours yet? tee hee ; ) http://www.pricks4seals.com
    http://www.sealshepherd.com
    http://www.sealshepherdx.info
    From Russia with <3

    ReplyDelete