About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

These Masked Guys Think I'm Their New Friend... Oh NO!

A few days ago, I was sitting outside at night talking on the phone to a friend, my feet kicked up on the table. When I'm outdoors at night, I allow Morris, my cat, to be outside. He doesn't go far. He likes to use my neighbor's ivy patch as his... well... you know.

So, I'm sitting on my deck, and my friend and I are having a good conversation — laughing, cracking jokes, and talking about just about anything. It's almost the middle of the night here, but she's out running errands in her area, getting ready to go to softball. I'm on Long Island, and she's in Anchorage, Alaska.

I told her Morris was outside with me, so in the middle of a sentence, I said "uh, hey, Morris! What are you doing?" I felt something touch my head. Oh, was I wrong. Before I could get off the chair and stand up, I was surrounded by four baby raccoons. These little guys weren't even afraid of me They were curious, and I was sitting there like a frozen stiff, telling my friend that I was being checked out by a bunch of baby raccoons, and it wasn't really up my alley! I started to whisper to them, "okay guys, you can all move away and onto the lawn now, or up the tree, because I really would like to get off this chair and into the house..." No, they weren't interested in going anyplace. They were checking out my sneakers. Checking out my hair. Sniffing and pawing. One spotted a bowl full of water, and the others followed. I took the opportunity to BOLT!

Once in the house, they kept scratching on my sliding glass doors. They wanted in. Sorry, raccoons, but no! Now ever since that night, these siblings come around, bigger and bigger, and wait by my door — hiding off to the side — to try to sneak attack to get in.

The other night, I heard a knock on my front door. I went to look, and who do I see at my door? Yes. A raccoon.









Talk to the TAIL.



You gotta love raccoons! Cute, but those nails and teeth... I think I'll keep my distance ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment