About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Remove It ALL. Please and Thank You.

Insanities on the Internets!: Remove It ALL. Please and Thank You.


"The police department in my town told me to contact them if you ever write anything about me or talk to me again." — IA

Improper Adoptee:

I appreciate you taking the time to finally remove all (but one of) the libel and defamatory blog entries, plus the stolen images you had used on your blog, but I want to make something very clear. You're trying to mislead your readers. The quote above is a blatant misleading lie. I had to contact the police about you after you posted the bestiality and hate crime blog, the blog in which you also posted numerous images of my toddler (making fun of him, saying he was schizophrenic, on cocaine, ugliest kid you ever saw, etc.) and on which you blogged about my father who you mocked while knowing of his stage 4 cancer. You pretended to be two other people writing the blog, but I knew all along it was you. So did the police.

I then spoke to the officers on the phone. They worked on my behalf, not yours. The sentence I quoted, the one from your blog, is what they told me after they visited you at your home the first time in regards to your blogs pertaining to me, sans the talking part, which in fact neither of us ever did. I never talked to you, and you never talked to me directly; you called people I work with. The officers then had to go back to you a second time because after the first, they told me that if I still saw anything online to contact them about it immediately. I removed everything that you asked them to have removed, even though none of it was libel. PLEASE, let's not keep this going. Clear up the misleading top header of your blog and let's be done with this. 



I contacted the police in your town at the same time as I contacted the FBI of Boston. I have the documents. I can show you. You never called my local police, or your own about me. Please don't spread libelous information about me anymore. I wish no further contact of any form with you, and I doubt you want this to continue any longer.

This arrangement is so you do not ever harass me again. I think it works out well, because in return, you're not upset or angered by my documentations.

I had to contact the police in your area twice because you didn't remove the content the first time. Once you remove everything, including the ridiculous header (posted as a screenshot below) that tries to fool your readers, ALL the rest of the mentions I missed will be removed. I forgot I have a notice on MySpace about you. It isn't exactly top priority at the moment, and you know that. You knew you were harassing me online while my father was in the hospital and during his surgery, and that was cruel. 


Anything else, like links you find on Google or AOL searches, you'll have to deal with, because I am not capable of doing anything about Blog Catalog's cache or the caches of search engines. What is in their cache (and others) will soon expire, and you'll have to wait it out. I cannot remove it since it's already not in my blog.

That other blog you linked to makes no mention of you or your naive friends. I don't see how it's related to you, but no, I cannot do anything for you about it. I don't have the login email or password for that blog. You'll have to contact Google directly. As for Amy, I personally don't care what is on the internet about her. She was rude and inappropriately out of line in a comment towards me on my personal blog, and I could care less if someone blogs about her. you should not concern yourself with others; you should worry about yourself.

Again, you admitted to the police that you were indeed responsible for the bestiality blog, the blog that not only said "spookie fucks cats!" and "spookie is Schizophrenic," but that my son is mentally ill and on street drugs, my mother is trailer trash and my father is a "scamming loser" who is also mentally ill. You even claimed to know me and posted libel about my having a criminal record. Ridiculous. You also admitted, through hysterical tears, that you posted all the lies about me and my family in retaliation for my message about my friend Anne. That's what you told the police. You also admitted that you posted the anti-Semitism. You posted that "you finally understood why the Germans hated Jews so much," and you called me a "kikehole." You also said that it was you who posted as anonymous and wrote other anti-Semitic comments on your own blog and other people's blogs. "Jew bitch" was one of your comments left. Everything was presented to you as print-outs and you denied nothing, but admitted to everything. You broke down and admitted to all of it through tears. You can scream out to the world that you didn't, but you did. Officer T. T. and his partner know the truth as well as I do. I also have the email correspondence to prove it, and you don't want that to publicly embarrass you, right?

Anne is real. I never told you about her to hurt you.

What you did to me was beyond cruel and took someone with no soul to do. I don't know how anyone could have written and posted such horrible things about a person, but you did. I hope you feel some remorse, because if you don't… well, it means something quite wrong.

I will delete all of this here on this blog as soon you you delete your blog entry —


After that, delete that ridiculously silly header, stop trying to twist the facts and end this moronic game. I called the police on you, not the other way around. You were caught. You did commit a hate crime. Posting what you did against Jews is a criminal act. You're lucky you are home and a free woman. Just let it all go and delete everything. I will delete what you reminded me about (Mittens; the warning about your behaviour) and anything that I'm able to. I'm only doing it as a courtesy to YOU. Anything I wrote was truthful. Veracious means truth.
veracious
I was never out to hurt you and I never lied.

I will delete this ASAP. Please be clear to your friends about your actual actions. Be honest. Everyone makes mistakes. Just own up to it and let's move past this. Don't try to make me look like the one who had police called on her. We both know it's completely untrue.


(click image below for full size)



Honesty is the best policy.
Please come clean and then delete all the references.

I will delete EVERYTHING once you tell the truth and then delete everything.
I keep my word.

No comments:

Post a Comment