About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most, if not all readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what is important.

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A disturbed and manic online stalker and cyberbully has made it impossible for me to post about family, my son, life in my part of New York...so I stopped (for the most part), and I mostly reblog and repost what I feel is important, necessary or close to my heart. As for the stalking sociopath, she can go to hell for harassing me and my family since mid-2008. You can't scare me offline with a few lame threats and dozens of pages of defamation, abuse, depravity and libel. I'm bitchy like that. ;)
(Anyone who knows me knows I'm not actually a bitch, but let's allow this psychopath to think I'm a bitch to her blackened heart's content—it seems to make her feel she has some sort of control over me…and it does not.)

If you read a story and you feel moved in any way, comment. Comments are more than welcome.

Unlike those online who lie and hide behind fake photos and insanely fabricated stories, I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

Feel free to email me if you have a story or cause you would like shared, especially if it pertains to animal rights, liberation, veganism, animal welfare, health and well-being, geekery, Macs and computer dorkiness, music, lowbrow art, kitchy stuff, skateboards, the beach, swimming, diving, NYC, beading (it's my hobby), recipes (love to cook, especially if I made the recipe up myself!), VEGAN!, ALF, Sea Shepherd, Action for Animals, NIO, 269Life and/or anything you think I might enjoy or others might—you never know. It doesn't always have to be serious. Hilarious stories, local NY, funny videos or photos, photobombs (especially if they contain pets!)...I might be partially censored, but I'm not closed down!

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them and The Barbi Twins on Twitter and Facebook.

For the Oceans,
Suzanne

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To “The Improper Adoptee”

To Marilyn-The Improper Adoptee:
Cease and Desist the Libel and Cruelty you display towards me. I've asked you for so many months, and through two winters now.
I said PLEASE STOP.

When my father was diagnosed with cancer, I asked you to end this sick game of yours, and I asked you privately. You didn't post my "please…" because it was too honest and it came from a place you don't have within you.

STOP ABUSING ME VIA THE INTERNET, STOP BULLYING ME AND STOP STEALING MY PHOTOS I POST THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY LABELED AS NOT FOR USE BY ANYONE ELSE, ESPECIALLY YOU.
STOP YOUR CYBERPSYCHO BEHAVIOR TOWARDS ME.

My father is dying of cancer. You've made a mockery of him.

My son is being exploited on your other blog, by you. You've posted not just libel, but sexually deviant content about me and my family, content that is defamatory and untrue besides disgusting. I ask that you remove it or I am going to do all I can to have you pay for these crimes — the abuse, harassment and emotional duress you've put me through for so long.

I asked you to stop long ago.
I asked in a cordial manner. You ignored me. I then reached out to your friends, but you claim I harassed them. I have my email to them, and I did not harass anybody. If you were really being harassed, you'd have asked me to stop, and you know what? You never did. That's because you are not the victim, but the victimizer.

I sent you a Cease and Desist message directly to your blog. You ignored it, and immediately posted another crude and libelous blog about me. I sent another, demanding you stop your cyberbullying and libel, and that you remove the images you stole from me and used without my permission (a form of stalking). You responded by making fun of my father and his battle with cancer, saying he didn't have cancer, but that you wished I did.

I told you I wanted no part of your insane online game of abuse, but you didn't and still don't want to stop. You're cruel and heartless.

No comments:

Post a Comment