About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Insanities on the Internets!: She Thrives on Cruelty and Lies, and Doesn't Know When to STOP.

Insanities on the Internets!: She Thrives on Cruelty and Lies, and Doesn't Know When to STOP.

Post a Comment On:
Catatonic Digressions





The Improper Adoptee said...


Oh wow-what a mooching loser you are trying to get money from people on line. You are such a con artist on so many levels it isn't even funny. I bet your cat isn't even sick. You are just another online cyber theif like DL or KB or don't want to pay your own bills and wants everyone on line to do it for you. You will pay for the abuse towards me this blog too. And btw, EVERYONE is on to you spookie. You have no idea how much legal action is going to be taken against you and by how many people.

December 4, 2008 4:36:00 PM EST

spookie said...


You're just a despicable, cruel and vile human being. You wish I was a con artist. I bet you're the con artist, StepFord Child. I bet you're not even an adoptee, and I bet you were never abused a day in your life. This adoption/Gimme my OBC thing is your scam, right?

Who is DL? KB? Do you just pull initials from the alphabet? I bet! "I'm getting AB, CD and EF after you!!!" "GH and IJ and KL know ALL about you!" Wait, we can invert! "NM and PO are also going to the police!"

Take the advice everyone gave you long ago. GET HELP. You need it more than ever now. You've gone over the edge and into the deep end. You're more than an abusive cyberbullying creep. You're a disturbed danger to society and possibly to yourself.

If you have health insurance, take advantage of it and get yourself some psychological evaluations. You're a very ill woman.

Your threats are so pathetic, so please, just stop posting them. They mean nothing and you're just blowing smoke out of your lazy, fat ass. YOU have no idea about anything. You're just a cruel and mean hag who gets pleasure and happiness from trying to hurt other people. I bet your own daughter, if you even have one (I doubt it) ran away once she was of age. Who could possibly tolerate you?

Get lost, lady. I warned you so many times, yet YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP.
December 7, 2008 1:04:00 PM EST



One of my cats is FIV+. I rescued him last year before it became to cold outside to survive. He was a feral, and very scared. He's now the friendliest, most loving cat in my home, and the one who sleeps with us and lets my son pet him. His name is Jack. Jack became ill a while ago, and almost died. I was told he didn't have to die, though, so I did everything that could be done to save him.

He's fine now, and on medication. My friends helped me out. Some of those friends I know personally; talk to on the phone, see face to face. Who is The Improper Adoptee to come along and spread more libel about my life? Has she not done enough damage? I thought I was an animal abuser according to her. Why would I go out of my way to save a feral and then save that feral cat's life after socializing him?


Jack is a member of my family. StepFordChild, The Improper Adoptee can go to hell, since she believes in hell. First she has the hideous nerve to laugh and post blogs and comments about my father, claiming he does not have cancer. Now she wants to convince others that I'm lying about A CAT. This woman needs to be adopted — by the State Mental Facility.


Jack


From October 29th, 2008:

I Stood Beside Your Bed Last Night (Dedicated to Kitty’s Parents)
Current mood: sad

Last night I took Jack to the animal hospital for his blood work. As we waited, a couple came in with their beautiful cream colored dog and sat down. The woman went to counter, and I looked over at the man, a man around my father's age, and saw that he'd pulled a tissue out of his pocket and was crying. The dog, a large dog with sad eyes, sat down at his feet. The woman spoke quietly to the receptionist. She was discussing options after euthanasia. "OH GOD, no, that poor dog and those poor people, how sad..." I thought. The woman decided on taking the ashes home. I'd gotten up while she was still at the counter, and went over to the man and his furry child, and asked about her. Her name was Kitty, and she has cancer of the spleen. She was in pain, she was too sick, and it was time. My eyes welled up. He was sobbing now. A couple nearby leaned over, and they offered their condolences and they were now teary-eyed also. I stroked Kitty and told her she would soon be amongst many friends, and pain-free. I hope so. What do I know. I can only hope that animals get a better deal, because they don't deserve to suffer while on this planet. But I digress. I really had to hold in the waterworks as I looked into Kitty's eyes and said goodbye to her, this dog I knew for barely 5 minutes, if even that. A technician came and called the couple's last name, and off they went. We all said we were so sorry, and crying, the couple led Kitty to her final moments with her loving family.


I STOOD BESIDE YOUR BED LAST NIGHT

I stood by your bed last night,
I came to have a peep.
I could see that you were crying,
You found it hard to sleep.

I whined to you softly,
as you brushed away a tear,
"It's me, I haven't left you,
I'm well, I'm fine, I'm here."

I was close to you at breakfast,
I watched you pour the tea,
You were thinking of the many times,
your hands reached down to me.

I was with you at the shops today,
Your arms were getting sore.
I longed to take your parcels,
I wish I could do more.

I was with you at my grave today,
You tend it with such care.
I want to reassure you,
that I'm not lying there.

I walked with you towards the house,
as you fumbled for your key.
I gently put my paw on you,
I smiled and said "It's me."

You looked so very tired,
and sank into a chair.
I tried so hard to let you know,
that I was standing there.

It's possible for me,
to be so near you everyday,
To say to you with certainty,
"I never went away."

You sat there very quietly,
then smiled, I think you knew ...
in the stillness of that evening,
I was very close to you.

The day is over...
I smile and watch you yawning,
and say "Goodnight,
God bless,
I'll see you in the morning."

And when the time is right for you,
to cross the brief divide, I'll rush across to greet you,
and we'll stand, side by side.

I have so many things to show you,
there is so much for you to see.
Be patient, live your journey out ...
then come home to be with me.

~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment