About My Blog.

Welcome! This is "Catatonic Digressions."
Most readers don't understand my blog's title. It's an old inside joke from a forum long gone. I was going to change it, but since it's been "confusing" for so long, I decided to leave it. Don't worry about what it means, the content of the blog is what matters...or not

Unfortunately, my blog isn't what I set out for it to be. A sick woman in Orleans, MA began stalking me in 2007 on Myspace. Since that time, this woman obsessed over me to the point of having the police come to her home and threaten to confiscate her laptop. She is a racist and anti-Semite.I could no longer blog freely, knowing this nutbag was just going to take the photos I'd post and put them on a child exploitation website.

This site is only up for the information it has that others might need to know about. That information is about "Seal Shepherd" aka Michael McDade, Kat McAboy aka Marilyn McAboy and Veronika Hompo, a self-proclaimed Nazi.


I'm a real person. I'm real and I don't pretend to be someone I'm not. After years of putting up with online abuse by manipulative, pathological liars, attention whores or narcissists, I've had it. Don't bother me with pathetic drama. I have no time for these types of people and their need to absorb others' time and attention.

This blog is no longer used. I've retired it for the most part unless something very important comes up.

Please, join Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, and follow them on Twitter and Facebook.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Copyright Infringement and Cyberbullying/Cyberharassment (Aggravated Assault)

The following blog entry, up to the footer and labels, is from The Improper Adoptee. When she "left" MySpace, she began a blog about anti-adoption, but began it with a blog entry in which she mentioned me, and then continued to for months — and still does. She's what's called a cyberbully. Her profile says her location is "everywhere," and from her amazing ability to read my blogs from various states and countries, this must be true ;) I assume that because she has convinced herself that I'm a hacker, she uses "someone" in Canada to copy my blogs, send them to her, and then she writes her delusional ramblings about me. Her Canadian cohort is a close relation to Improper. Too close. Miss Canada even hosts The Improper Adoptee's images for the crazy blogger's Libel-log. Not all, but a few. Interesting. Ah, but I digress. Here's the gross blog entry this woman posted recently about me.

IA needs to learn about routing and hubs. Did she think that my IP would actually lead her to my home?!? Ha ha. Duh.

Showing posts with label spookie/Mittens the Cat/Jaymie/Catty For A Cause/Saviourrnr/and many other names she uses on myspace and in comments. Show all posts
Showing posts with label spookie/Mittens the Cat/Jaymie/Catty For A Cause/Saviourrnr/and many other names she uses on myspace and in comments. Show all posts

Thursday, December 11, 2008


Is spookie On Drugs?

The amount of energy and hatred this person (?) (or demon is more like it) has is ABSOLUTELY not normal and that was mentioned to me in a comment last week and I had been thinking that myself. spookie sure seems like she is on something. Maybe she is a pot head, or she shoots up. Maybe she uses coke. Who knows. She certainly is irrational enough to be on some sort of mind altering substance and that is apparent in everything she writes and in how much she lies. People who are stoned all the time, do not have a conscience, but I doubt if spookie ever had one anyway. She continues to bash Kite Kamp Girl and other innocent people and twist the truth compulsively, writing massive amounts of MANURE everyday with her trash mouth, instead of spending that time with her son. I think it is sad he has a mother who would rather stay online all day engaged in an enraged state of mind, then read him books, play with him or take him to places created for children to grow and develop like museums and parks. And who is spookie anyway? I have a court date set to talk with people who can help me end her tyrannical cyber abuse, so I will find out soon. But it's funny, because when I called the number to the Johnny Agency
http://www.johnnyagency.com
last week to complain about her, that she has listed on her my space "spookiecats" as one of the companies she works for and I left a message after I was directed by one man to another man named John Fletcher, spookie got that message right away. She flaunted that fact too on her blog. I had mentioned on his voice mail that someone named spookie was harassing and terrorizing myself and others on the internet from Valley Stream New York and I gave the IP number. Then someone here in Bloggerland told me that there is a woman named Kim Hartwell who is an employee of the Johnny Agency and is from Valley Stream New York. The person who told me this, found her name and that she stated she lives in Valley Stream on a public site on the internet. And this is constantly on my stat counter, day after day:

Number of Entries:
Entry Page Time:
Visit Length:
Browser
OS
Resolution 16
6th December 2008 10:09:21 PM
Multiple visits spread over more than one day
Safari 3.2
MacOSX
unknown Returning Visits:
Location:
IP Address:
Entry Page:
Exit Page:
Referring URL: 0
Valley Stream, New York, United States
Optimum Online (cablevision Systems) [Label IP Address]
abolishadoption.blogspot.com/2008/09/spookie-is-breaking-my-space-terms-and.html
abolishadoption.blogspot.com/
www.google.com/search?q=%22Improper adoptee%22 spookie&hl=en&safe=off&pwst=1&filter=0

Valley Stream NY is right outside of West Hempsted NY, where spookie says she lives. All information on the Johnny Agency website is for public view, including the names and phone numbers I got from it too. But personal information about me, which I choose NOT to make public is NOT LEGALLY allowed to be put online. So with that said, is spookie's real name Kim Hartwell? Or does this woman just know her? Or is spookie really a guy named John Fletcher? Or is she related to him? Or is she the snotty man who directs you to Fletcher when you first call this company? I don't know his name yet, but I will find out. There is another woman in this company I am compiling information about too. Whoever spookie is, she needs serious mental health help. I have never met anyone on internet who has gone around to everyone someone else knows and tries to get them to go against and hate that person. That is so immature and low class you would think spookie would be embarrassed. But maybe she is too high to be... spookie is the only one too, who has said boo to me about the people I have listed on my blog who harassed and abused me on my space for months. She has the biggest, loudest, most primadonna, attention whore mouth of any one of them, and is the most mean spirited person on the Internet. Period. But people who watched how things went down on my space know that spookie harrassed, picked on and made fun of me on animal forums when I never said anything to her. The poll on my blog is proof too, that the poem Lisa Marie wrote was there to provoke and hurt Adoptees and BSE Mothers. So again, after I criticized it, I was attacked ruthlessly by 30 people and then spookie joined on in. spookie also denies she started a blog or has written entry's to cut down BSE Mothers:

http://seniormothers.blogspot.com

"What BSE means
by "Guess Who" Guest Blogger
BSE is the name for MAD COW DISEASE (bovine spongiform encephalopathy).
If ever there was a group of MAD COWS,
this is it!!
Big fat, mad, angry, dried up milk, COWS...with saggy drooping udders.
They're UDDERLY pissed off!
Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE)
also Known as 'Mad Cow Disease'
Can you say MOOOO?"

But it is an interesting coincidence, that on spookies other blog "Catotonic Digressions" (and catotonic is right considering her bizarre behavior on the internet, which screams she is schizophrenic and possibly a user to boot)

http://spookiecats.blogspot.com

she has a picture of a child that she claims is herself and right above this picture it says "Guess Who". And that is EXACTLY the name of the poster who wrote the cruel What BSE Means post directly above. (And gee, now that I have pointed that out, since she is SO predictable, she will either delete the "Guess Who" heading, from her stupid blog that no one reads or ever comments on or she will go off on another rampage lying left and right and screaming oh, I have nothing to hide, oh, I didn't do anything, like the hysterical neurotic she is...) When I was getting bashed on that my space forum last year, someone had asked what does BSE mean anyway? since I had made post after post about how BSE Mothers were victimized, and someone, had said it sounds like Mad Cow Disease. I have that thread on a cd, along with all the proof that I was being beat like a pinata by these people and anything nasty I said, I said in return to getting ripped apart which is perfectly normal. What isn't normal however, is the horrific way spookie treats anyone who talks to me, and the temper tantrum she is having because I choose not to write back to her and because I tell the truth about her. And for that, she will be paying very soon....and again if she begins to harass or terrorize you, call the police in your area. Some people already have and the more legal complaints made against her, the less credibility she will have.

No comments:

Post a Comment